Friday, April 2, 2010

My Hero!

I have to tell this story. Sorry Creeden.

So since I've last blogged, my training is up to 10 miles. Knocked that out easy last weekend and feel good going into the Papa John's Ten Miler tomorrow morning, but that's not what I want to share with you. So last weekend's long run weaved through Cherokee and Seneca Park with the circle at Seneca being the half way point - anyways, Creeden wanted me to show him the route by driving it first before we ran. I complied because the last thing I need is him getting lost, it getting dark and we all know what happens back in the park in the dark. So we make our way through the route (He still had no idea which way to go I'm sure) and right as I turn onto Chichester road Creeden precedes to throw up all over the car. Vomits dripping down the inside and outside of the passenger side door. Luckily it was a nice day out so the window was down. That's not even the worse part. A girl is walking her dog no more then 4 feet away. He couldn't keep it til we got home (only a block away) or at least til we passed this poor girl and her dog. Even the dog thought it was nasty and dogs lick their own asses. (sorry for being so graphic Mom, trying to make a point). Sooooooooo Creeden didn't run that day if you didn't already guess.

Short spurt on the training since that is supposed to be the reason I started this blog and not to rip on Edgar Sosa and my friends - Did a lot of running this weekend and my hunger has showed it. I've eaten so much, especially the last few days. A ten mile run burns about 1500 calories so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Wednesday I ran for an hour, biked for 30 min and swam for 20 min and maybe I'm refueling my body? Well I got a race in the morning and other stuff to do so I'm gonna go.

Website of the day - click here





No comments:

Post a Comment