Saturday, March 6, 2010

Anthem 5K

On pretty much no sleep due to Creeden's new puppy Crosley, I ran a pretty good time - 25.31 which equates to about 8 min 9 sec miles. Better then I thought I did since we started out kind of slow due to the large crowd. With my time I finished in the top 16% and could've pushed that closer to 10% I'm sure, but with no sleep and breakfast I will take that. Stayed with Mike for the first mile then picked up the pace for the last two miles. Mike finished with a good time too - 27.35.

Shelby was unable to run because she is in Lexington at the DANCEBLUE event which she started when she was in college.

Gotta go. BIG BIG BIG game today. Go Cards! So long Freedom Hall.


Michael Russell #4794

Sellersburg, IN
Age: 25 Gender: M
25:31
Distance5K
Clock Time26:44
Chip Time25:31
Overall Place1429 / 8515
Gender Place1135 / 3609
Division Place197 / 430

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for another post Mike!!! Plus interested in your take on the basketball tournament which starts tomorrow. Can you believe Louisville might play Duke in the 2nd round?

    ReplyDelete